Step-by-step procedure on How to Install Shareit for PC in Windows 7 Ultimate OS PC or Shareit for Windows 10 OS using Bluestacks Software or Shareit for Mac OS or Shareit for Linux or Shareit in Ubuntu etc….
So many Lenovo Shareit users are likely to Shareit for PC. But lot of smartphone users are messed to install Shareit in Windows 7 Ultimate OS PC or Shareit in Mac OS or Shareit for Linux or Shareit in Ubuntu etc. Here our team will explain briefly on Shareit for PC installation procedure. In PC we can install Shareit KCweb application. Shareit is a simple to use mobile or computer-based free application that transfers files using the Direct Wi-Fi technology to link two devices of different or compatible features and is relatively secure. Since the application is founded on the use of WIFI, its use allows the transfer of large files by breaking them into smaller bits and moving them across connected devices at faster speeds by eliminating the need for cables.
It can transfer up to 300mbs of files in approximately 70 seconds. This is the application has been ranked among the top ten Android apps which most people use in their day to day lives. Research shows that SHAREit was mostly used in India in 2015. Everyone wants to download and share files with their families or friends at high speed and SHAREit makes this quite easy and fast. This article will focus on ways in which users can download the SHAREit app on their personal computers.
Purpose of the SHAREit for PC App
The SHAREit for PC app has both the positive and the adverse effects on its users. One good thing that makes the application stand out is its ability to share files at a faster rate compared to other apps like the Xender. This advantage of speed and security of data files has allowed it to be an accessible file sharing the application with more than 500 million users worldwide and a user rating of 4.6 on play store. Originally from Lenovo Group, SHAREit is used to transfer files for instance photos, videos, music, contacts, apps, and among others and supports windows, windows phones, android and iOS devices. Applications and files can be shared across the platform between phone to another or phone to a computer or a computer to a computer making it.
Share-it is particularly popular among all age groups with Millennial’s being the most active subscribers a trait that has made the application the most valuable social content distribution platform with other competitors in the industry such as Zender and Zapya trying to keep up with the pace because when it comes to transferring files and other data speed counts the most.
How to Install Bluestacks Application in Windows Operating System
The ability to link two devices together may be viewed as one of the most significant transformations of the internet and innovation changing the way the world works and communicates. Computer usage has been on the increase over the past few decades with the delocalization of computer systems that make sharing of information easy and quick. Blue Stacks application player is an Android emulator for launching applications directly on a personal computer with a user interface that is simple and easy to use. Here is the installation process for Shareit in PC using Blue Stacks Application.
Requirements for installation
It requires 2GB of Random Access Memory (RAM) and around 7GB of hard disk space
- Download the setup file from the official BlueStacks website to guide you on how to download the files.
- Save the download file from the site.
- Double click on .exe file. Setup the file and run the application on windows OS
- The installation process takes about 10- 20 and the same can be viewed from the progress bar
- During the process, BlueStacks installer recommends that it functions best with access to the application store and if other relevant communication permissions are enabled, and you can confirm those suggested options or not.
- After the installation process is complete run BlueStacks and explores it
How to Install Shareit for PC using Bluestacks Software
BlueStacks as technological innovation makes it possible for a user to integrate mobile-based applications to a computer terminal and thereby facilitating the unification of information and one such way this is made possible is by the installation of a SHAREit application that allows one to send and receive files over a crossed interface and create backups. SHAREit for pc provides a portal to share games movies and files a thing that would have been impossible if one had to download the movies from a mobile device.
- After the installation of BlueStacks is complete, sign in with your Google account to access the play store
- Ensure that your personal computer is connected to the internet
- Search for in the homepage SHAREit for PC
- A list of search results will be displayed click the install button
- SHAREit will be installed on your desktop
- Run the application and transfer the files you want
How to install Shareit for PC in Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 Operating System
It is simple and easy process to install Shareit for windows PC. To install Shareit for PC in Windows 7 OS or Shareit in Windows 8 or Shareit in Windows XP pro, just you need to follow the below instructions:
- Firstly, open the browser which you use and log on to http://www.ushareit.com/ or which is the official website of share-it to download the share-it.
- After opening the website on your computer, you will find the first interface that will allow you to download the share-it app. Find ‘click download’ button on the website interface and click on it.
- After clicking ‘click download’ button you will be redirected to a new page where you will find different platforms on which share-it app is available.
- On that page, you need to choose the platform of your computer on which you are running your device. Click ‘download for windows’ for downloading the app on your windows PC.
- On the next step, wait till your application get downloaded and after that choose your preferred storage location to save the file in your desired location.
- Open the library where you saved the share-it file and click on the setup file of the share-it and install it by clicking on it and it will be ready for use. It is recomended that you install the latest version of your share-it application to enjoy all updates. After installing the share-it you can use it for sharing the text, images, videos and other files between your different devices.
How to install Shareit in PC for Mac OS
- The installing process of shareit for mac OS is almost like windows OS with exception of some steps. To install the share-it application for PC on mac you need to follow these steps.
- Firstly, open your preferred browser and visit the official website of share-it, i.e. www.share-it.levnovo.com
- Once you opened the share-it site on your computer, you will find the first interface that will allow you to download the share-it app. There you need to find the ‘click download’ button on the website interface and click on it.
- As you click on the ‘click download’ button you will be redirected to an another page that will show you the different platforms which is supported by the share-it app online.
- There you need to look for your platform that is supported by your PC. Choose the platform of your computer on which you are running your device. Click the ‘available on apple’s app store’ for downloading the app on your mac OS.
- Further, you need to wait till your share-it application get downloaded and after downloading choose your specific destination storage location to store the file in your desired area.
How to install Shareit for Pc in Linux OS
PC’s or desktops indeed don’t offer the full exhibits of applications. The best part about using Linux is that it provides high programming titles which can be introduced quickly and efficiently. The SHAREit in Linux has been very helpful to those adopting the Linux features.
- Download ARChon runtime a sandboxing technology for running Android applications
- Extract the files of the ARChon runtime
- Install the rpm and node .js. Code
- Run a command to convert for chrome
- Select the extracted ARChon folder
- Using the load unpacked extension click and loaded the SHAREitapk for Android file
- Click on launch to start up SHAREit for Linux
How to install Shareit in Pc for Ubuntu OS
Users have complained that it has been a challenge for them to share huge files with enormous sizes for the Linux system. The problem is that there has been no other official application created to share data and applications for Linux. This has changed because users are now using the SHAREit app to share files using Linux. The advantage of using SHAREit is that you can easily share data and other devices at a speed of 100Mbps. You can also share folders easily with your workmates, and there is no need to follow any user manual to use this great application.
One can get the official version of the SHAREit application for Linux system from the website. The following are steps that users who need to install SHAREit on their PC for ubuntu
- One can only download the SHAREit app using the tar.gz format for the Ubuntu operating systems.
- From the links provided, download the official version of SHAREit and follow the installation procedure which is similar to when installing a standard Ubuntu application.
- After downloading, open and configure the application to send and receive files from other devices.
- Open the application and enjoy sharing data with your friends.
Another way of installing the SHAREit for Ubuntu system is:
- Install VirtualBox on your Ubuntu machine
- Install windows OS / XP / 7 or any other
- Install SHAREit on windows
- Configure the local SHAREit folder on the windows guest
- Access the SHAREit application on the Ubuntu machine as the host
Open the folder where you saved the share-it setup file and click on it and it will start installing by clicking on it and will be ready for use. It is recommended that you install the latest version of your share-it application to enjoy all updates.