Here is the Installation procedure to SHAREit for Mac OS by using Andyroid Android Emulator Program, Bluestacks Software Program and Andy…..
Your Mac OS is different from your Windows OS. Hence, the procedure to download and install SHAREit on Mac OS is different from what you had seen in the Shareit for Windows OS download. You can do it in a variety of ways. However, one thing is certain. The launchers of SHAREit have not made it for Mac OS but still there are different ways using which you can download and use SHAREit in your Mac OS as well.
How to Install Shareit for Mac OS by using Andyroid Android Emulator Program
This method requires both your Android device and your Mac OS to be connected to a common or the same WIFI connections. This WIFI should not be from the two devices because they are involved in transferring of files. Users are advised to engage a third party device which will be used by the two methods for the WIFI connections. The following are steps on how to install the SHAREit app in PC for Mac OS:
- The first step is to download the Andyroid Android Emulator Program to use SHAREit on your Mac. The best way to do so is to download it from the official ANDYROID website.
- Once you download this program, you have to install it on your Mac.
- Open the ANDYROID app and use your Google Email ID to download from Play Store.
- Open Google Play Store and download SHAREit for Mac.
- On completing the download, open the app and follow on-screen instructions carefully. Your job of downloading and installing SHAREit on Mac OS is done.
This is a simple way of doing it.
How to Install Shareit for Mac OS by using Bluestacks Software Program
This procedure is similar to the earlier one in some respects. The first step envisages you to install Bluestacks on your Mac.
- Open Bluestacks and access Google Play Store using your Gmail ID.
- On opening Play Store, search for the SHAREit app download.
- Install the application from this location.
- Open Bluestacks and click on ‘My Apps’ icon. You will find SHAREit icon among the applications.
- Click on SHAREit icon.
- On opening the application, you can follow the simple instructions that show on the screen about how to use SHAREit.
How to Install Shareit in Mac OS by using ANDY
- You should ensure to have the latest version of ANDY OS on your Mac. In case you do not have the same, you can always download it from the official website.
- The second step is to make sure you have installed the ANDY OS correctly. There have been instances where people have made mistakes at this point.
- It could be that you might be using ANDY OS for the first time. If it is so, ANDY will ask for your computer settings. It should not be difficult for you to follow the instructions on screen. This will enable you to configure your Gmail ANDY.
- On successful completion of the above, you should unlock the screen and open applications.
- Locate Google Play Store and search for SHAREit.
- Installing any application from Play Store is child’s play. Clicking on the Install button does the job. You do not have to do anything at all.
- Check out whether the SHAREit for Mac OS application is present in your system. Ensure that the tab is “Uncategorized’.
- The final step is to open the application and follow the simple instructions on screen.
- You have successfully downloaded and installed your SHAREit in Mac.
You have seen three simple ways of downloading and installing SHAREit for Mac. Use this application and share your files and memories with your friends.